Tuesday, February 17, 2009

21 days....


They say it takes 21 days to make something a habit, good or bad. Obviously the days go by much quicker when we are making a bad habit, like eating candy everyday!!! Anyway I went to a Franklin Covey class on life organization and we are suppose to follow the formula exactly for 21 days. So far so good except yesterday I forgot my planner so I wonder if the clock starts over. For anybody looking to reorganize their life I highly suggest trying this out. It helps you get the bigger things done and helps to stop piddling around with the small stuff. I have done more stuff in the past 2 weeks or at least I feel like I have accomplished more in the past 2 weeks than I have in months before the class. If everything works out I should have written 2 patents and 4 trademarks by the end of Spring, LOL! Well it it written in the planner so it will happen, at least I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment