Sunday, January 11, 2009

Back to the Office

I am starting to pack everything for tomorrow morning and it has given me some time to reflect on last week. The MANTS show was the worst Holly or I have ever been to. Really it was the first show we can remember in a long time that we have not taken enough orders to pay for our trip. The traffic was ok but it seemed mostly landscapers were walking, which is not the customer base of a liner producer! Also people just did not seem happy, I know the economy looks gloomy but we can still smile a little right? It just seemed most people were in no mood for anything, even for winning an Ipod. We had alot of people who did not want to sign up to win because they already had one, hmmmm? Well at least our Ipod winners were very happy, we even got a gift from Heather who won the second Ipod of the show, Thanks for staying cheery!!! This really helped me through the day. Well this show failure only make me want to work harder at our next show in Mobile. Look for a better display and still smiling faces, we will not give up! Also I find this is a great time to look for new opportunities so look for us to start revamping our product offerings to meet our customers needs.

Liner Grower out.....going to pack lunch and many snacks, if you know me then you know this is true! I need lots of energy for all of the things I will be doing this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment