Monday, January 5, 2009

Packing for MANTS!

Well it is that time of year again, tradeshow season! I think I almost have everything I need, which is practically most of everything I own, j/k! It sure feels like it though but it is hard to pack light when you are going to a place where the high is in the 30's. I am from Texas! Not that it is warm here now. Sunday it was 70 degrees at 10:00 am at 10:01 a dark cloud blew past me right before I was going on a bike ride. 10:02 it was 52 degrees! Texas weather!

Anyway I am anxious well more nervous about what we will find out at MANTS, hopefully not more bad news. On our side of business things are slow, real slow as growers are being extra cautious to what they order this year. Please comment on this to let me know how things are in other parts of the world!

I will post to the blog as often as I can during the show, keeping you all posted on how things look, attitudes feel. Normally this is a very busy tradeshow, isles stuffed, so if they are not...we are in trouble.

Liner Grower heading for bed now, flight leaves at 7:20 AM! Hopefully with me on board, HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment